Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, well, well!

It's now 2011! I looked at the date somewhere on January 1st and was about to tell my companion that the date was wrong, but then I remembered that it really was 2011! I slept right through all the fireworks and loud noises and such.

I ended the year just before going to bed, finishing the Book of Mormon, cover to cover. It was a wonderful experience for me, that I have already mentioned. But to me, it was a great way to end the year.

We've been working more with the members this week and they've prepared 4 people to be baptized these next two weeks! There are more members working right now with other people! I'm really excited for the next few weeks.

Apparently we have some training this week I have to go to. It messes things up. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I'M MISSING THE BEST LUNCH IN THE WORLD TOMORROW! Seriously, I am not a happy person. I'll get over it though (we have lunch at this same place two times a month). This training will be really good for us. I'll become a better missionary and a better teacher. I've grown to love teaching now. I feel very comfortable teaching and giving trainings. Actually, being in a situation where I give trainings is something that I really enjoy doing and I hope to incorporate into my future career. So anyway, even though I'm missing lunch, it's going to be worth it.

Happy New Year!

Love,
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment