Monday, January 31, 2011

My car goes vroom!

I wish I had a car. The buses here are going to kill me! I feel like the buses are going to tip over because they take turns way to fast. I'm going to carry a whistle around with me and blow it when the driver gets wild and reckless and yell "Stop good sir! You're driving is wild and reckless and I don't feel safe anymore!" I'm not sure how well it will work but it's worth a try I guess.

We're working with a great family. Their names are Neto and Zenaide. That's a first I've ever had an investigator with either of these names. Anyway, we've been working with them a lot about eternal families. They really want to be. Tonight we're going to have a special family night with a couple from the ward who's been sealed in the temple. It's going to be great! We've set their baptism for the 13th of February.

Time is short as always! But I hope everyone has a very safe and wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment