Monday, March 28, 2011

Jurassic Park!

So I've been transfered to Açailândia. Here it's soo beautiful! The city just is magnificent, and there are a bunch of hills surrounding the city. When I look at them I think of the movie Jurassic Park, and at any moment, I feel as if a herd of dinosaurs is going to come walking out of the trees. It's the best thing ever! I couldn't have ever hoped for a better place to be, for this reason.

Maybe a few P-Days from now we'll go dinosaur hunting in the hills. I'll send pictures that I already to of the countryside. Today I ran out of time.

Oh before I forget, I'm with Elder Yorgason. He's from Utah. He was serving in Texas until now, and he got to Brazil about 2 weeks ago. We're way excited to work here!

Until next week!
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment