Monday, October 25, 2010

A P-Day in the Life of Elder Rackham

Nifty title, eh! I know you're all on the edge of your seats, waiting to see how my P-Day was last week, so I'll get right to it!

So the first thing we do is get up and get ready for the day. Now, to properly prepare for the day, we have to study. We excercise our bodies, and we also exercise our spirits and minds! Actually, study in the morning is very important to me. It gives me the spiritual force I need to work hard. Missionary work doesn't take just strong legs for walking, and calloused knuckles for knocking on doors (we actually don't knock on doors here though, we clap our hands. Long story, but that's how they do it here in Brazi). It also requires spiritual strength. So in pictures 1 and 2 you'll see me studying hard!

However, a good study desk can't go without a good desk toy! You'll notice my two desk toys in picture 3 that I actually prefer to call RAWR I'M A DINOSAUR!

So after studying, we went and bought groceries! We need lots of ramen noodles to get by! so there's me lugging our groceries back home in 4 and 5. You can see I'm so excited to eat delicious things!

After that we head out and eat! So in the picture appropriately titled Lunch, we're eating lunch! Yeah, I'm still really liking the Coca-Cola here! In the picture is me, Elder Epperson, and Elder Thomé. We live in the same house. Elder Loureiro isn't in the picture because he was taking it!

Of course it was time to play after that, so we went bowling with 4 other missionaries! Me, my companion, Elder Thomé, Elder Epperson, Elder Junot, and my old companion Elder Banks (yay reunion!), we all went bowling together! So in pictures 6-10 you'll see is together. Now for the most important part of our bowling experience, is me bowling! 11-13 shows top form and skill!

Picture 14 is our scoreboard at the end, I was in second place! Woo!

Picture 15 is all of us together.

We got back after bowling and it was ready to go and work!

It was a really good P-day so I decided to take some time to tell you all about it! Not all of our P-days are like this. I like to take naps. This P-Day will be a more uneventful one but that's okay it'll be just as good!

Take care, Love ya'all!
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment