Monday, September 20, 2010

Whoa, this week went by fast!

Hello hello!

Before I knew it, this week had blown by! I blinked and it was Friday!

It's really interesting how well the Lord orchestrates our lives. I spent time thinking about how the two weeks I went into the MTC early has really effected my mission in an extremely positive way. If I hadn't gone early, I never would have had Elder Harmon as my trainer, who was a great trainer, and that's just the beginning. It really changed my mission for the better. I can't even fathom how it all came together like this, but I know it was an accidente!

I wish I could talk more, but I was working on making a priesthood line of authority for a member that I ordained to the Melchizadek Priesthood and that took a little longer than I thought.

Until next week!
Love you all!
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment