Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm alive!

So I didn't email yesterday, because I was traveling. I'm in Teresina currently. And I got here safely. There will be a few days of training, then I go back. Due to me being in a bus for 12 hours and getting to Teresina much too late, I was unable to email. Sorry! But today President Dias told me to email.

This past week was a good week. We worked really hard to help some families. We're already seeing a difference in a family that was having some small arguments and unhappiness in their marriage. We can already see the change. It's been great! This past Sunday, the husband and the wife came. We're following up this week and preparing them for baptism.

Elder Eberhardt and I are getting to know each other more. We're laughing and having fun on the streets, and we're happy. It's always nice for the people to see that. Then they have a desire to learn more about it!

Well, my time is short, but until next week! I'll tell you all I learned about this week.

Love you all!
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment