Monday, May 2, 2011

Another week!

It's been a good week.

Like I said we're trying to create a ward here. We trying to focus on
families but it's been a little difficult these past couple of weeks.

However, this week we've had several experiences with fasting and
praying that have strengthened me and my desire to find families in
order to create a ward. We want to have a strong leadership here in
the ward, otherwise the new ward won't be able to sustain itself.

This is how it would work:

The ward of Açailândia will divide and the ward here in Vila Ildemar
will be created. The ward will then rent a place in the Vila in order
to hold meetings here. Then it needs to up it's frequency to 125
people and then mantain it for 9 months in order to have a chapel
built. If we don't create a strong leadership, then the ward will
degress after it's created, instead of progressing and getting a
chapel. So we're very worried about this.

But like I said we had some good experiences that have helped us get
closer to our goal.

I hope everyone finds themselves in good health and happy. Mother's
day is before next P-Day, so I wish everyone a happy Mother's Day!
Mothers are so important, especially in the family. I am so grateful
for all the the moms out there that work hard to take care of their
children and their families. I pray that they are all blessed by the
Lord.

Until next week!
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment