Monday, April 11, 2011

Success in Jurasic Park!

So this week we had a combined baptismal service for all 6 of us
missionaries here. This is the only place in our mission that has 6
missionaries. So this ward is really special.

It was a crazy end of the week, running around getting baptismal
interviews done for all of the baptismal condidates. Our Zone Leaders
work in Imperatriz, so they have to travel about an hour to get here.
That combined with limited schedules of the baptismal condidates meant
a very slim window of opportunity for us. But it worked out!

We had a very spiritual and uplifting baptismal service. We sang a
hymn together (in parts!) and it went well enough I believe. David
was telling me before my mission how his singing has improved as he
learned Spanish. I would say the same thing. As I've been learning
Portuguese, my singing has also improved. Anyway, it went well.

I'll be making once again chicken lasagna here. Last week it went
okay, it tasted fine, but it can be better. This week I'll be using
the other half of the leftover ingredients. It's going to be good!
I'll make it for ya'all when I get home :)

Love you all!
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment