Monday, August 16, 2010

Always Forgotten!

Good afternoon!

So I've discovered that my history of being forgotten has still continued into Brazil! We have a newsletter type thing here in our mission and when the new missionaries come in or when missionaries finish their mission, they have their pictures in the newsletter, but me, being in the weird situation I was with going to the field a few weeks early because of the visa situation, I was never put into the newsletter! I found that a little funny :)

Teresina decided to have it's birthday today. Everything was closed. I mean EVERYTHING was closed. Even the partner company to Walmart. I thought that it would have been open on a holiday, because we all know that Walmart has no mercy when it comes to holidays and their employees! But no! Even Bom Preço was closed! It was so difficult finding a place to email. Just a little frustrating. But that's okay!

Things are going good here in Teresina. I'm definitely getting a handle on the area, the bus system, and the ward I'm in. Elder Loureiro and I are trying new things everyday to try and better ourselves as missionaries. It's hard sometimes, but it's very rewarding. I'm glad for the situation i'm in right now, even if it can be a bit tough. But that's how we learn best!

Anyway, it's not as long as I hoped, but I'm running short on time!

I love you all!
Elder Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment